1. Delivery policyWe ensure that all purchases made online will be delivered to you within 24 hours. Once the payment is cleared, an email is automatically sent to your email address with download instructions along with invoice. We suggest you to save the invoice you received in your mail box.
2. Cancellation policyCancellation of orders may be considered only in case of purchases made by the customers by mistake. However, the Company may at its sole discretion consider the cancellation in other cases and may refund in part or full.
3. Refund policyProducts/Services once ordered cannot be cancelled. Goods/Services once sold shall not be accepted back by the Company. However, the Company may at its sole discretion consider accepting return of a product/service and grant of part or full refund in such circumstances.
6. EMI• Tally India Pvt. Ltd. ("TIPL") is facilitating easy instalments ("EMI") on your purchases of Tally software Services (TSS) and Tally.ERP 9 (TE9) made on https://tallysolutions.com/ using eligible credit or debit cards
• The EMI facility is not available on purchases made using Net Banking
• The EMI facility is being offered by the respective banks to the customer and TIPL has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the EMI facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of the bank
• The EMI facility being offered by the banks to the customers is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank/issuer and the customer is advised to approach the bank/issuer in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
• Statutory taxes (GST, Education cess and any other taxes) will be levied by the banks on the charges levied by them for the EMI facility as mandated by applicable laws and regulations.
• TIPL reserves the right to stop facilitating this service on tallysolutions.com without any prior notice
• TIPL on a best effort basis displays representative EMI related information (EMI amount, Interest rate charged, Total amount payable) for the customer's purchase on Tallysolutions.com as per the information shared with it by the respective banks on an "AS IS" basis. Banks/issuers are the authoritative source of this information and customers are advised to directly contact their bank/issuer for any further clarifications in this regard. For more information, we request you to review the terms and conditions of the respective banks offering such EMI facility
• TIPL does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee for the purpose of facilitating the EMI facility for its customers
• TIPL shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such EMI facility being offered by the respective banks/issuer including but not limited to the authenticity and/or accuracy of any EMI information supplied by the banks to TIPL for displaying on tallysolutions.com